Corner Notcher - 16 Gauge - JET FN-16
Built with a heavy-duty frame and a 3.15" by 3.15" notching capacity, the Corner Notcher delivers the durability needed to notch sixteen-gauge mild steel for years in your shop.Features:
- Heavy duty frame for years of notching
- Blade can be reversed for longer cutting life
- Front cover keeps all dirt and debris away from the lifting spring
- Large base increases stability while notching
- Foot pedal curved with diamond plate material for Operator safety
- Spring assisted Foot Pedal for ease of use
- Symmetric design of table and blades for both right & left handed users
- Increased foot pedal to gain mechanical advantage
- Tool less handles added for indexing the blade
- Inch/Metric Scales added on both sides of the table for quick measurement
JET Red Assurance 2-Year Warranty
- Max. Cutting Thickness (Mild Steel): 16 Gauge (1/16")
- Notching Angle: 90 Degree Fixed
- Max. Notching Capacity: 3.15" x 3.15"
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Blade Length: 3"
- Table Size: 10-1/4" x 10-1/4"
- Table Height from Floor: 37"
- T-Slot Size: 3/8" W x 5/8" D
- Dimensions: 16-3/4" L x 11-3/4" W x 46" H
- Weight: 178 Lbs.
: JET warrants every product it sells. If a JET tool needs service or repair, One of JET's Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these JPW Industries Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your JET tools