Sprayon LU200 Dry Film Moly Lubricant, 11 oz. Aerosol Can - s00200000
LU200 Dry Film Moly Lubricant is a high solids, molybdenum disulfide coating that withstands high pressures. This product bonds to all clean surfaces that are not adversely affected by alcohol or aromatic hydrocarbons, such as toluene or xylene.
- NSF reg. no. 131583; H2 rated
- Penetrates pores of substrate and bonds to surface for long-lasting lubrication
- High-pressure, high-solids molybdenum disulfide coating
- Withstands pressures up to 50,000 psi
- Air dries in 5-10 minutes; cures in 2 hours at room temperature
- Maintains effectiveness under high temperatures (650°F constant and 750°F intermittent)
- Equipped with EZ TOUCH® Standard Nozzle
- Coefficient of friction is .23 per ASTM D4518
- Works as a boundary lube as cold as -200°F
Assembly and run-in lubrication, automotive and industrial gaskets, sliding surfaces and gears, chutes and bins, bearings, chain drives, intricate mechanisms, vending machines, parking meters, roller chains and conveyor belts where heat is present.