Rubber-Cal "Coin-Grip" Anti-Slip Rubber Mat, 2mm THK x 4'W x 20'L, Dark Gray
2mm thick Coin-Grip roll rubber flooring is a contemporary flooring that features coin-floor protrusions on the surface. The stud surface texture enhances this rubber runner's slip resistance by offering increased traction, which is extremely important for commercial environments. This is classic coin rubber flooring. Combined with the inherent grip of rubber, the coin-shaped protrusions reduce the chances of slip-and-fall accidents and injuries, making for a non-slip floor surface. This water-proof floor is an excellent solution for areas subject to constant traffic, extra dirt, and grime. Due to its outstanding anti-slip protection, Coin-Grip rubber flooring is preferred over carpeting, wood floors, or laminate as basement floor covering. We also suggest these rubber rolls for commercial gym floors, garage floors, as anti-slip flooring, in elevators, and even as a van floor liner. Composed of a blend of SBR and PVC, Coin-Grip roll rubber flooring is a highly mobile product that excels as a temporary runner or a spot-placed mat. The fabric-textured subsurface reduces the likelihood of the mat skidding on many floor sub-surfaces. For more demanding applications, Coin-Grip can be more permanently affixed to a surface with an industrial grade double-sided tape. Coin rubber flooring is the preferred aesthetic in modern, industrial, or contemporary settings. Whether you are looking for a slip-resistant runner or just a floor surface with some style, the 2mm Coin-Grip rubber runner is worth every penny.
- Great aesthetic appeal with its modern and sleek surface now available in earth tone colors
- protects floors and creates a water-proof floor with the combined resilience of SBR and PVC rubber
- this coin-floor surface textures makes for a non-slip floor and ideal for use in any slippery environment
- a durable SBR & PVC rubber runner available in a variety of lengths making for an easy DIY installation
- a roll rubber flooring that is suggested for use in gym floors, elevators, basement floor covering, and garage floors.