Leviton SGAMP System Matching Module (For Use with Non-Impedance Matched Volume Controls SGVST), White
Spec-Grade Sound 6-Zone, AutoSurge System Matching Module. 150 Watt RMS, 225W Peak, Structured Media Enclosure Mount. Color White. Ideal for use with non-impedance matching volume controls in systems up to six rooms.
- AutoSurge Speaker Protection - Two-stage power protection, soft or peak, and hard or RMS, based on Leviton's expertise in industrial strength AC surge suppression, protects speakers from potentially damaging signals.
- The Spec-Grade Sound System Matching Module - is a solution that saves time and money, as well as one that provides another layer of AutoSurge circuit protection to ensure total system reliability. The module is engineered for high power handling and long term reliability with a design based on the same thermo-rated Cermetile audio-grade resistors used in Leviton's Decora Strauss Volume Controls.
- Activates Only When Harmful Voltage Transients are Present - such as those produced when a system is significantly overdriven, resetting itself automatically shortly thereafter. It can instantaneously handle the full peak output power of any consumer-grade amplifier on the market today.
- Convenient Single-Point Connection for All Speakers - Mounts in Leviton Structured Media Center and provides a convenient single connection point for up to 6 rooms/zones.
- Independent channel grounds for safe amplifier connection.