DuroMax XP10000E Gas Generator W/Electric Start & Wheel Kit, 10,000W, 16.0HP
The XP10000E Features a rugged frame constructed of heavy duty steel with four fully isolated vibration dampening motor mounts for a surprisingly smooth and quiet operation. The heart of this power plant is the dependable 16 HP DuroMax overhead valve engine. It's designed to be extremely easy for anyone to start, just a turn of the key or a quick pull of the EZ-start recoil gets it going. With its 8.3 gallon fuel capacity this environmentally minded EPA approved unit will run up to a full 10 hours on a single tank of gas. This time may vary depending on the load you're running. The unique exhaust design coupled with the frame dampening allows it to run at a comfortable 72 decibels. Another added feature is its low oil protection system. It alerts you first with a light on the front panel telling you that the oil is low, next it will automatically shut the generator off to protect it from any damage and substantially prolonging its life. The XP10000E series alternators use quality all copper windings, an advanced automatic voltage regulator (AVR) system, coupled with a rock solid brush design. This tried and true combination ensures maximum steady power output and years of trouble free service. The XP10000E's panel was designed to offer the perfect balance of power and functionality. It includes 2 fully protected 120v 20-Amp, standard household outlets to supply power to all of your appliances - including televisions, refrigerators, microwaves, fans and more. It also Features both 30amp 120/240V and 50amp heavy duty twist lock outlet for instant command of high powered tools including saws, air compressors, and a host of other devices...and of course, RV power needs. A 12V DC output with leads functions as a charger for batteries and other rechargeable devices. Overloads are never a problem with its dual 33.3 Amp circuit breaker, volt meter allows you to monitor your generator's output range at all times, and the low oil alert light warns of a low oil condition. The keyed start switch insures the prevention of any unauthorized use, an extra key is included. This unit is not C.A.R.B. approved and cannot be shipped to California addresses.Features:
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel with advance oil warning light, key start switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Wheel kit with front handle for easy transporting.
- Run-Time @ 50% Maximum Output]: 10.0 hrs.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Quiet Muffler reduces engine noise.
Outlets On Power Panel:
- Max AC Output: 10,000 watts.
- Rated AC Output: 8,000 watts.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8.3 gallon.
- 16 HP DuroMax Air Cooled OHV Engine with Cast Iron Sleeve and Steel Bearings maximize Engine life.
- Low Oil Indicator lamp & shutoff.
- EPA approved engine.
- Quiet exhaust w/ built-in Spark Arrestor.
- Electric Key and EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 10 hrs.
- EPA & CARB Approved For Safe Use In National Parks.
- (2) 120v 20 Amp 3-Prong Outlets (Standard Household plug).
- (1) 120v 30 Amp Twist Lock (NEMA L5-30 2 Pole 3 Wire).
- (1) 120v/240v 30 Amp Twist Lock (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire).
- (1) 120v/240v 50 Amp Heavy Duty Outlet (NEMA 14-50 3 Pole 4 Wire).
- (1) 10A 12V utility connection for charging a battery or running 12V devices.
- Current (120V/240VAC) & (12VDC).
- Amps: 66.5 / 33.3 Amps.
- Dimensions Without Wheel Kit: 27" L x 21" W x 22" H.
- Dimensions W/ Wheel & Handle Kit: 40" L X 29" W X 27.5" H
- Weight: 265 lbs.
- DuroMax XP10000E Electric Start Generator
- 12 Volt Battery for Electric Starter
- Extra large 10-1/2" Never Flat Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles.
- Generator Tool Kit
- DuroMax Operating Manual
- 2-120v 20 Amp 3-Prong Outlets/1-120v 240v 30 Amp Twist Lock/1-120v 240v 50Amp Heavy Duty/1-10Amp 12V utility connection