DuroMax XP8500E Gas Generator W/Electric Start & Wheel Kit, 8500W 16.0HP
The XP8500E Features a rugged frame constructed of heavy duty steel with four fully isolated vibration dampening motor mounts for a surprisingly smooth and quiet operation. The heart of this power plant is the dependable 16 HP DuroMax overhead valve engine. It's designed to be extremely easy for anyone to start, just a turn of the key or a quick pull of the EZ-start recoil gets it going. With its 7 gallon fuel capacity this environmentally minded EPA approved unit will run up to a full 8 hours on a single tank of gas. This time may vary depending on the load you're running. The unique exhaust design coupled with the frame dampening allows it to run at a comfortable 72 decibels. Another added feature is its low oil protection system. It alerts you first with a light on the front panel telling you that the oil is low, next it will automatically shut the generator off to protect it from any damage and substantially prolonging its life. Offers Idle control (Auto Throttle) switch: When the idle control is switched on it automatically lowers the RPM's to an idle when no power is being used. When power is used it automatically raises the RPM to respond to the load and then lowers it again when the load is removed. This feature dramatically saves fuel and reduces noise when engaged. The XP8500E series alternators use quality all copper windings, an advanced automatic voltage regulator (AVR) system, coupled with a rock solid brush design. This tried and true combination ensures maximum steady power output and years of trouble free service. This unit is not C.A.R.B. approved and cannot be shipped to California addresses.Features: Durable DuroMax 16.0 Hp, air cooled engine w/ recoil and electric start.Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise. Includes spark arrestor for use in brushy areas.Specifications:
- Max AC Output: 8500 watts
- Rated AC Output: 7000 watts
- Current (120V/240VAC & 12VDC)
- (4) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets (Standard Household plug)
- (1) 120v/240v 30A twist lock (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- (1) 10A 12V utility connection.
- Amps: 58.4A/29.2A
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7.0 gal
- 16 Hp air cooled engine.
- Low oil shutoff w/ advance warning light.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- Electric Key & EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- RV/Equipment switch: Increases Amperage for large 120 volt loads.
- Noise level: 72 Decibel with a load. 41 Decibel with idle control engaged and no load.
- Run-Time [@ 50% Maximum Output]: 8.0 hrs. This can be greatly increased with intermittent loads and the use of the idle control.
- Extra large 10-1/2" all-terrain never flat tires.
- Flip-Up stow away Handles.
- Spark plug wrench.
- Electric Starter & Battery.
- 4-120v Outlets/1-120v 240v 30 Amp Twist Lock/ 12v DC Output