Tripp Lite 16kVA SmartOnline Hot-Swappable Modular Rack/Tower UPS offers 16,000 VA on-line, double-conversion UPS support for server, network and telecommunications equipment. Maintains battery-derived AC output during blackouts with active, full-time power conditioning. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass prevents unexpected service interruptions during overload or internal fault conditions. 4U power module and 4U external battery pack installs in 8 rack spaces (8U). Upright tower installation supported with optional accessories. Maintains full-time sine wave output within 3% of selectable 208/120 or 240/120V AC. Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 65V to 140V (L-N). Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs. Converts raw input from AC to DC, then resynthesizes output power back to perfect sine wave AC output with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode setting, saving BTU heat output and energy costs. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces include combination DB9 RS-232 enabled and dry contact serial port, enhanced USB port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all 3 network interfaces. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Supports Emergency Power Off (EPO) via built-in interface. Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls support visual monitoring of all major UPS functions. LED/LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Split phase 4 conductor hardwire input. UPS supported outlets include two L6-30R, six C19 and 5 low voltage 5-15/20R. Output connections are mounted on a detachable backplate with manual bypass switch to enable hot-swappable UPS replacement without powering off connected equipment. External battery packs are field replaceable and hot swappable. Attractive all-black color scheme. 2-Year Limited Warranty and $250,000 connected equipment insurance; extended warranty and service contracts available.
- True online, double-conversion UPS provides pure, full-time sine wave AC output free of surges, voltage fluctuations and line noise
- 16,000 VA/11,200 watt output power capacity with dual voltage output of 208/120 or 240/120V
- 4U high power density power module and 4U external battery pack supports rackmount installation in 8 rack spaces
- Dual conversion UPS actively converts raw input from AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Hardwire input terminals and output receptacles are mounted on a detachable backplate with manual bypass switch to enable hot-swappable UPS replacement without powering off connected equipment
- Provides perfectly regulated, sine wave output power free of line noise, transient surges and frequency variation for the most efficient operation of critical servers, networking and telecommunications equipment
- Maintains output within 3% of selected 208/120 or 240/120V nominal voltage during brownouts and overvoltages
- Supports connected equipment during blackouts for 12/5 minutes at half/full load levels, runtime is further expandable with optional external BP192V18-4U battery packs
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via DB9 port, USB port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. DB9 port supports RS-232 and dry contact messaging. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with buower management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.