Tripp Lite's 120V 15A metered PDU system with Automatic Transfer Switching (ATS) is an 8 outlet PDU with a digital display to indicate total PDU power consumption in amps. Outlets are factory programmed for sequential turn-on at 250 milliscond intervals when the PDU is first energized to prevent inrush-related equipment interaction on startup. Supports 1U rackmount installation in a 2 or 4 post rack. Included are 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets, and two 12 ft. 5-15P input power cord. Built-in card slot supports optional SNMPWEBCARD for permanent upgrade to a switched & monitored PDU system. SNMPWEBCARD can also be temporarily installed, prior to deployment, to custom program PDU power-on and power-off outlet sequences with user-specified time delays in response to loss and restoration of primary input power.
Optional integrated ATS / Auto-Transfer Switch provides a redundant power option for networking and server applications with non-redundant internal power supplies. In ATS mode, the attached power cord serves as the PRIMARY input and the included detachable cable serves as the SECONDARY input to the ATS. The ATS will normally maintain continuous output to all outlets as derived from the primary input cable. If the primary power source becomes unstable or fails altogether in relation to the secondary, the ATS will switch over to the secondary power source until the primary input is restored and stable. Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs within 2-7 milliseconds. ATS functionality is supported by any two 120V AC power sources, regardless of phase angle, to offer support for a variety of advanced redundant power networking applications. Enables fault tolerant hot-swappable UPS protection when used with a single UPS and fully redundant UPS protection when each cord is connected to a separate UPS system. In a two-UPS environment, the primary input cable must be supported by a full time sine wave online UPS.
- 120V 15A metered PDU system with Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)
- Dual input cords, one attached (primary) and one optional-use detachable cord (secondary)
- Included cordsets support 5-15P plug-in connection
- Front panel digital ammeter displays power consumption in amps
- 8 built-in NEMA 5-15R output receptacles
- Optional ATS function enables setup for hot-swappable UPS maintenance bypass, dual UPS protection or dual AC input redundancy for critical single-corded network hardware (ATS function requires the use of a full time sine wave online UPS, like Tripp Lite's SmartOnline series)
- ATS functionality is supported by any two 120V AC power sources, regardless of phase angle, to offer support for a variety of unique redundant power applications
- Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs within 2-7 milliseconds
- Built-in card slot supports optional SNMPWEBCARD for permanent upgrade to a switched & monitored PDU system
- SNMPWEBCARD can also be used as a configuration tool to custom program PDU power-on and power-off sequences with user-specified time delays in response to loss and restoration of primary input power.
- Small 1U rackmount format installs in only one rack space with a maximum installed depth of 14.5 inches