Tripp Lite Switched, Metered Rack Power Distribution Units enable a variety of advanced network control and monitoring functions by giving IT Managers the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle and remotely monitor PDU power consumption and in-rack environmental conditions. Switched PDU systems can be accessed, configured and controlled through secure web, SNMP or Telnet Interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled via a built-in web/network interface, enabling remote reboot of unresponsive network hardware. User defined power-up and power-down outlet sequences ensure proper operation of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as devices are powered on. Programmable load-shedding of less critical devices at user-defined intervals extends UPS uptime in response to power failures. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked-off to prevent powering of unauthorized hardware. PDU power consumption (current) is displayed locally and can be monitored via the web/network interface, with user-defined alarms to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip. Optional ENVIROSENSE temperature/humidity probe enables remote monitoring of in-rack environmental conditions and alarms for up to 3 user supplied contact-closure sensors. Supports real-time monitoring, notification and logging of all on-board reporting functions with user-specified alarm thresholds and actions for each reported condition. Switched PDU systems can be accessed, configured and controlled through secure web, SNMP or Telnet Interface.
PDUMH20HVNET Switched, Metered, 1U rack PDU supports 20A maximum capacity at 208/230/240V (agency de-rated to 16 amps). Includes detachable L6-20P and C19 input cordset options and 8 C13 switched outlets arranged in one unbreakered 8 outlet bank. Visual and remote current monitoring tracks the output current. Supports 1U rackmount installation in 19 inch 2 or 4 post racks. Included cord retention bracket keeps vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered.
- 208/230/240V 20A maximum capacity (agency de-rated to 16 amps) Switched, Metered and Monitored Power Distribution Unit (PDU) with built-in web/network interface in 1U rackmount form factor
- Includes L6-20P and C19 line cord options and 8 C13 controllable outlets
- Supports individually controllable output receptacles, current metering, network monitoring and remote control via built-in web/network monitoring and control card
- Offers the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual PDU receptacle on a programmable or real-time basis
- Switchable outlets enable a number of advanced networking abilities, such as remote reboot on-demand of locked IT equipment, custom power-on/power-off outlet sequencing, automatic load-shedding of optional loads during power failures and disabling unused outlets to prevent the connection of unauthorized equipment loads
- Remote interface provides data regarding input power conditions, load level and individual outlet power status via secure network or web browser interface
- Supports notification and logging of all major power events and user specified alarm thresholds
- Optional ENVIROSENSE temperature and humidity probe enables remote monitoring of environmental conditions and the ability to report conditions from up to two contact-closure sensors
- Optional ENVIROSENSE accessory also supports the connection of up to three user supplied contact-closure sensors to selectively notify, monitor and log reported conditions, such as rack door access
- DHCP/Manual configuration support provides the ability to have network settings automatically assigned to the card, or manually assigned via permanent IP addresses
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication compatibility with your current 10/100 Base-T network
- Real-time clock support maintains the time of day