Tripp Lite Metered Power Distribution Units give IT Managers the ability to monitor network power consumption levels to prevent mains, generator, UPS or PDU overloads and to ensure proper load balance in complex redundant power applications. Each built-in, easy to read, two-character LED display offers continuous PDU current monitoring data in one-amp increments. Switch-free unfiltered electrical pass-through reliably distributes UPS or generator power to multiple servers and vital networking equipment in rack enclosures, network closets and more. Tooless mounting enables simple installation in button-mount compatible racks. Included mounting brackets support vertical installation in standard 2 and 4 post racks or other surfaces, such as under-counter or wallmount configurations. Plug retention brackets keep vital equipment plugged in and continuously powered.
PDUMV20HV 63.75 in. vertical 0U metered rack PDU supports 20A maximum capacity at 208/230/240V (agency derated to 16A). Includes 10 ft. detachable line cord with L6-20P input plug. 32 C13 and 6 C19 outlets support up to 38 directly connected pieces of networking equipment. Outlets are arranged in a single unbreakered load bank. Built-in 2 character displays offer continuous information on PDU power consumption.
- 208/230/240V 20A Metered Power Distribution Unit (PDU) in 63.75 in. 0U vertical form factor.
- 20A maximum capacity (Agency derated to 16A)
- L6-20P input plug with 10 ft. line cord (detachable via C20 inlet)
- 38 total output receptacles (6 C19, 32 C13)
- Outlets are arranged in a single unbreakered, metered 20A load bank
- Current meter offers the ability to monitor network power consumption levels to prevent mains, generator, UPS or PDU overloads and to ensure proper load balance in complex redundant power applications
- Easy to read, two-character LED display offers continuous whole-PDU current monitoring data in one-amp increments
- Circuit breaker free format prevents power interruptions due to tripped breakers while still providing mains panel protection from overloads and short circuit fault conditions
- Switch-free unfiltered electrical pass-through reliably distributes UPS or generator power to critical networking equipment
- Tooless installation supports fast installation in button-mount compatible equipment racks
- Included nut & bolt mounting brackets support installation in racks or other flat surfaces, such as under-counter, wallmount and other surfaces
- Cord retention brackets keep vital equipment plugs connected