Goal Zero 41030 Guide 10 Plus Solar Recharging Kit with Nomad 7 Plus, 2300 mAh Power Pack
Guide 10 Plus Recharger
- Charge Time: GOAL ZERO Nomad 7: 3-6 hrs; GOAL ZERO Nomad 13: 2.5-5 hrs; USB source: 6-10 hrs / GOAL ZERO Switch 8 3-6 hrs (Nomad 7); GOAL ZERO Guide 10 Plus3-6 hrs (Nomad 7)
- Kit includes: Guide 10 Plus Recharger, AA batteries, AAA insert, USB cable, Nomad 7 Plus solar panel
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Nomad 7 Plus includes removable pouch and kickstand for optimizing angle to the sun, as well as a junction box with LED solar indicator lights to help with an efficient charging experience
- Ports/Recharger Ports: USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated; USB-mini port (input): 5V, up to 0.8A (4W max), regulated; mini solar port (input): 6.5V, up to 1.1A (7W max)/ USB port: 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated (Nomad 7); solar port (blue, 8mm)15V, up to 0.3A (5W max), regulated (Nomad 7); mini solar port (2.5mm)6.5V, up to 1.1A (7W max) (Nomad 7)
- Rated Power: 7W
- Optimal Storage/Usage Temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Dimensions (Folded): 9 x 1.5 x 6.5 in (22.9 x 3.8 x 16.5 cm)
Go-anywhere, rechargeable battery pack keeps your handheld gear going strong. Charge AA/AAA batteries from the sun or any USB port, then power your phone, MP3, GPS, or perk up your tablet in a pinch.
Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel
- Directly charge a smartphone in 1 hour
- Built-in LED light runs for 150+ hours per charge
- Charge up removable AA/AAA batteries from USB or sun
The Nomad 7 Plus delivers an ultra-compact yet powerful solar panel that enables you to charge your handheld devices directly from its USB and 12 Volt DC charging ports.
Click for Spec Sheet
- As fast as the wall: Solar charge your cell phone in 1-2 hours.
- Easy to Use: Use solar power with USB or 12V devices
- Portable & Powerful: Collect 7 Watts of power from the sun. Foldable, rugged design, and weather resistant.