Add to list
ITEM #: WB695457
MPN #: 24-312-026
Ergotron® WorkFit-A Dual Standing Desk Workstation
Questions & Answers (0)
Save $271.00 (32.85%)
Usually ships in 5 to 8 days
WorkFit-A features an unprecedented range of motion - swing your system left, right, up or down. This height-adjustable arm moves the keyboard and monitor in one simple motion over a 20" (51 cm) range. WorkFit-A attaches to the rear or side of most surfaces using its sturdy desk clamp. Alternatively, use the accessory grommet mount (ordered separately) to install it anywhere on your tabletop surface.
- WorkFit-A, Dual Monitor Sit-Stand Workstation (polished aluminum, black)
- Includes arm, desk clamp, monitor riser, crossbar bow, monitor pivots (2), keyboard tray, assembly fasteners, Velcro®, cable wrap
- NOTE: Extra-long cables may be required to span between standing and sitting heights
- Maximum outside width of display is 24.5" (62 cm) when display is 2" (5 cm) thick. This range accommodates most displays with screens up to 24" as well as some displays with screens as large as 26". Actual allowable width of displays will vary slightly depending on display thickness. Note that older versions of this product used a narrower crossbar, which accommodated monitors with screens of up to 22"
- Weight Capacity: Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly ≤ 25 lbs (11.3 kg). LCD weight = 4.5-12 lbs (2.0-5.5 kg) each, keyboard tray ≤ 2 lbs (.9 kg). For proper operation the total maximum weight when added together should not exceed 25 lbs (11.3 kg)
- Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge 0.78" to 2.6" (2 to 6.5 cm) thick
- NOTE: Because mounting surface materials can vary widely, it is imperative that you make sure mounting surface is strong enough to handle mounted product and equipment
- Arm extends up to 42" (107 cm) from back of desk and pushes back to within 18.25" (46 cm) when fully retracted
- Keyboard Tray Dimensions: 27" x 9.75" (68 x 24.8 cm)
- Keyboard tray can be installed in 3 different positions: centered, offset right or offset left
- Cable management routes and hides cords
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100, C (hole patterns = 100 x 100 mm and 75 x 75 mm)
- Can be configured to hold a laptop alongside a monitor: order Conversion Kit (97-617)
- This product is certified in compliance with indoor air quality standards defined by ANSI/BIFMA pertaining to emissions of VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- Warranty: Five (5) years
Easy online or call-in returns.
Read return policy
Help us improve your experience with this product.