Airpot Coffee Brewer
- Brews 3.8 to 7.5 gallons (14.4 to 28.4 litres) of perfect coffee per hour.
- Brews directly into 1.9 to 3 litre airpots.
- Convenient airpots keep coffee hot and fresh for hours.
- Airpots are easily transported to remote meeting rooms, breakfast bars, etc.
- Pourover model available (CW15-APS).
- Pourover feature included on automatic models.
- Faucet available on CWTF models only.
- Gourmet funnel model available for use with heavier throw weights of coffee.
- Digital timer enables users to make brew cycle adjustments from the front panel.
- International electrical configurations available.
Electrical: CW15-APS, CWT15-APS & CWTF15-APS - require 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60Hz.CWTF20-APS - requires 2-wires plus ground service rated 120V, single phase, 60Hz.CWT35-APS and CWTF35-APS - require 3-wires plus ground service rated 120/240V, single phase, 60Hz.
Plumbing: 20-90 psi (138-621 kPa). Supplied with 1/4" (6.4 mm) male flare fitting
Other: Based upon incoming water temp of 60°F/15°C (140°F/60°C rise) per 1/2 gallon brew time of 4 minutes.Models listed as 120/208V or 120/240V must be connected to 208V or 240V electrical service respectively. Please refer to the installation manual.