PrecisionBrew™ Airpot & Vacuum Insulated Shuttle Brewer-Single
Features Single, digitally controlled brewer. It includes 1 vacuum insulated, VS-1.5 Shuttle without stand VS-S stands sold separately .
- The VS-1.5 Shuttle is a 1.5 gallons 5.7L Vacuum insulated, stainless steel container. When used with available stand, it is portable and will maintain freshly brewed coffee hot without additional heat.
- Bumper guides allow brewer to brew into 3.0L airpots. Airpots sold separately .
- The following brew variables are programmable through the front display: Water temperature, brew volume, pulse brewing sequence, bypass percentage, low temp/no brew.
- Precise Brew Temperature- The brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/- 1°F during the complete brew cycle.
- 3 Brew Volumes – From 1/2 gallon 1.9L to 1-1/2 gallons 5.7L . Each volume can be set by teach’ mode to eliminate trial-and-error set-up.
- Pulse brewing/pre-infusion – Allows the brew sequence to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee. Programmable: number of pulses, pulse-on time and pulse-off time. Changing pulse sequence does not affect the brew volume.
- Bypass adjustment – For Large and Medium brew volumes, can program up to 33% of the total brew volume to bypass the coffee grounds. Changing the percentage of bypass will not affect the brew volume.
- Low Temp/No Brew – Allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has reached optimum brew temperature. Program On or Off.
- Cycle Counter – The brewer counts the total number of brew cycles.
- Programming Lockout – The brewer settings can be “locked” to prevent tampering.
- Brew Basket Lock – The brew basket s are automatically locked in-place throughout the brew cycle.
- Independent or simultaneous brewing on twin brewers.
- Diagnostics – The front display will indicate any water or heater failures.
- Hot Water Faucet – For use in making tea, soup, hot chocolate. Using the faucet will not affect the brew volume.
- Warranty- 2 years parts and labor on the brewer. 4 years part warranty on the control board.