Summit EL51LT Laboratory Chest Freezer with Digital Thermostat, -45°C Capable, 15.5 Cu.Ft.
Manufactured for us in Denmark by ELCOLD, Accucold EL51LT is a -45°C capable chest freezer built with solid insulation for commercial, medical, or laboratory storage.
This 15.5 cu.ft. chest freezer uses static manual defrost cooling to maintain constant temperature, with an externally controlled digital thermostat to ensure easy temperature monitoring. Extra thick 4-1/2" thick insulation offers added efficiency and reliability. Additional features include a solid, easy-grip handle complete with factory installed lock, a sturdy set of casters, and counterbalanced hinges for comfortable loading and unloading. This unit includes a factory-installed probe hole to allow users to install their own monitoring equipment.
UL-S listed to ANSI-NSF standards for commercial use, Accucold EL51LT is designed to operate between -10°C and -45°C for safe storage of sensitive materials including vaccines and select frozen goods. Features:
- Capable of -45°C operation for safe storage of vaccines and other temperature sensitive materials
- UL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use
- Digital thermostat with external controls allows easy and precise temperature monitoring
- Factory installed lock for security you can depend on
- Extra thick 4-1/2" insulation for efficient and stable cooling
- Counterbalanced hinges allow easier loading
- Four solid wheels included for optional mobility