Add to list
Model #: WBB2690359
MPN #: FOR2334
EZ-ACCESS FORTRESS OSHA Stair System 23"-34"H Adj., 40-1/2"W x 89-1/2"L Fully Assembled
Questions & Answers (0)
The FORTRESS® OSHA Stair System provides safe and convenient access to temporary or permanent structures. Its modularity and adjustability allows the flexibility needed to accommodate virtually any layout and a wide range of entrance heights. This durable, aluminum stair system can be used in all weather conditions and is built to take on the rigors of high-traffic, repeated use. Available in two sizes, each offering code compliant ingress and egress.
- The platform and riser legs adjust independently to accommodate uneven ground conditions allowing for simple, on-site leveling.
- Adjusts from 23" to 34" (OSHA compliant at 25.5" and 34")
- Made of aircraft quality, corrosion-resistant aluminum, which stands up to the rigors of high-traffic use and harsh environments for years of maintenance-free access.
- All walking surfaces feature a permanent, slip-resistant tread for superior traction in any sort of weather conditions.
- Universal components and pre-assembled sections make installation quick and easy.
- Exceeds NIOSH lifting recommendations. Each major component weighs less than 50 lbs. allowing for safe, one-person installation.
- Handrails are universal for left or right installation and fold flat for easy transport and storage.
- Made in the USA.
Easy online or call-in returns.
Read return policy
Help us improve your experience with this product.