Add to list
Image representative, model may vary
Model #: WBB2338430
MPN #: 8153335807
Atlas Copco G18-125 FF, 25HP, Oil-Injected Rotary Screw, Floor Mount, 125PSI, 3PH 208/230/460V
Questions & Answers (0)
Atlas Copco's oil-injected rotary screw G18-125 FF 208-230/460 compressor is a powerful and reliable industrial rotary screw compressor for small and medium sized industries. The G18-125 FF 208-230/460 compressor is an Oil-Injected Rotary Screw, 208-230/460 volt Three phase unit with Integrated Dryer and Floor Mount configuration. Built from high-quality components and materials, they provide a reliable source of high-quality air in temperatures up to 46°C/115°F.
Features & Benefits:
Features & Benefits:
- The G series is designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217.
- The screw compressor technology allows 100% continuous duty cycle and the reinforced frame eliminates resonance.
- G compressors are built for a long lifetime of reliable operation.
- Our G compressors offer the low energy consumption and high efficiency of a rotary screw compressor.
- Compared to piston compressors that suffer from increased energy consumption over time, these screw compressors always provide high efficiency.
- In addition to boasting a minimum footprint, the G series discharges cooling air from the top, allowing placement against the wall or in a corner.
- The tank mounted G with built-in dryer reduces space requirements even further, making it ideal if you have limited space at your facility.
- Service points are grouped together and are accessible through the removable panel.
- The spin-on oil separator and filter are designed to be easy to maintain.
- Maintenance is further simplified through information provided on the control panel.
- Atlas Copco supplies G compressors with full sound enclosures which reduce the sound levels to as low as 61 dB(A).
- The rotary screw technology minimizes vibration, while optimized cooling air flow enhances quiet operation.
- The G 15L-22 FF is available with an advanced built-in refrigerant air dryer.
- By cooling the compressed air and removing water before it can enter your compressed air network, it prevents rust in your compressed air piping and avoids damage to your air tools.