HTP SuperStor 80-Gal. Indirect Water Heater with Honeywell Control - SSU80KIT
A culmination of 25 years of indirect system manufacturing experience. The SuperStor Ultra Indirect Water Heater draws energy from a boiler and thus does not need its own heat source. Hot boiler water flows through an internal heat exchanger in the tank, heating the domestic water. The SuperStor Ultra boasts 3-5 times more recovery than conventional gas-fired or electric water heaters. Comes with Honeywell immersion type controllers for hydronic heating systems that turn off the burner whenever the boiler water temperature rises to the set point.
- Tank constructed of type 316L stainless steel for tolerance of high temperatures and superior corrosion resistance
- Insulated with environmentally safe, CFC free, waterblown, extra thick foam insulation
- Allows less than 1/2 degree Fahrenheit per hour heat loss
- Outer shell constructed of silver finished durable plastic for rust and impact resistance
- NPT stainless steel inlet and outlet domestic connections for all models - side tappings for auxiliary connection to heat source
- Temperature and pressure relief valve port (80 and 119 gallon models only)
- Surface mounted controls for 30, 45, and 60 gallon models - Stainless steel aquastat well for 80 and 119 gallon models - Provides accurate current temperature measurement
- Internal bent hot water outlet tube extracts 5 - 7% more hot water off the top of the tank dome
- Test pressure: 300 psi
- T&P Connection: 3/4"
- Includes Honeywell Remote (Model # L4080B-1352)