MAMAC Duct Temperature Sensor TE-701-A-12-A
TE 701/702 temperature sensors offer the industry's most extensive range of enclosure, installation and sensor types to satisfy all HVAC, industrial and commercial applications. These revolutionary sensors incorporate more than twenty five years of product development and experience drawn from millions of installations world wide in all types of applications. This product and process design combined with automated manufacturing processes yields a rugged, reliable, repeatable and stable temperature sensor at a low cost. The only line of temperature sensors offering lifetime warranty against moisture migration related failures.Features:
- Five installation options—probe with mounting flange or bulkhead fitting, plastic, galvanized steel, or NEMA-4 / IP-65 steel enclosure offer the industry's most extensive range to satisfy all HVAC, appliance and industrial applications.
- 304 SS thin wall probe with a cold rolled hermetically sealed end forms a monolithic encapsulation cavity for the sensor and is immune to failures caused by high humidity, contamination, thermal shock and vibration.
- The flat probe end provides a large thermally sensitive area and the sensor is in direct thermal contact to this surface. As a result, extremely fast response is achieved to changes in temperature.
- Probe is attached to the enclosure or the flange using a patented process to provide a rugged, reliable and low profile attachment for ease of installation.
- More than 16 types of interchangeable NTC thermistors, precision platinum, nickel or balco RTDs are available for universal compatibility.