Patterson H5.1F10A-110-1HP High-5 HVLS Ceiling Fan, 10' Dia., 110V, 1 PH
Since 1989, Patterson has been relentlessly committed to providing its customers the finest in air movement solutions. That pursuit of comfort and convenience continues with the Patterson High-5 HVLS (High Volume, Low Speed) Ceiling Fan.
Patterson has created the first fan with a Modular Design.
Patterson Engineers designed a new Motor/Gearbox assembly that reduces the stress on the gearbox and is easy to service.
This new, 5-blade design not only provides easier maintenance and service, but the unique Double Chain Drivetrain has removed the entire downward axial load from the gearbox and places it directly on the heavy duty housing structure. The gearbox no longer supports the weight of the hub and blades, therefore relieving stress on the gearbox, a major point of failure in other designs.Benefits:
- Energy Efficient
- Quiet Performance
- Provide Cool Gentle Breeze in Summer, Destratifies Heat in Winter!
- 101,639 CFM
- Blade/Gearbox Modularization
- Unique Blade/ Hub/ Tie Safety System
- All components are modular! If service is required, it can easily be done at the mounted fan.
- No time or money wasted for fan removal or reinstallation!