AO Smith Cyclone models deliver extraordinary storage and dollar-saving and are up to 96% efficient. The Cyclone is designed to fit in corners and flush against the wall for maximum installation flexibility.
- Intelligent control system with LCD display -provides detailed water heater status information, precise temperature control, built-in diagnostics, and run history information
- Submerged combustion chamber with helical heat exchanger coil - positioned in center of tank, surrounded by water to virtually eliminate radiant heat loss from chamber. Spiral heat exchanger keeps hot burner gases swirling, uses centrifugal force to maximize efficiency of heat transfer to water in tank. Spiral heat exchanger prevents scale and sediment from forming on water-side surface, which can reduce energy efficiency over time
- Powered anodes -provides long-lasting tank protection in varying water conditions, does not require maintenance or inspection
- PERMAGLAS ultra coat glass lining -exclusive process provides superior protection against corrosion. Both sides of heat exchanger coil are lined for protection against flue gas condensate inside coil
- Mechanical venting versatility - conventional power-venting or sealed combustion direct venting. Vents vertically or through sidewall. Direct-vent intake and exhaust pipe can terminate separately outside building, or through single opening, using concentric vent assembly. Uses inexpensive PVC, CPVC or ABS pipe for intake and exhaust
- High efficiency pre-mix powered burner -down-fired pre-mix burner provides optimum efficiency and quiet operation. Top-mounted burner position prevents condensation from affecting burner operation
- Space saving design for installation flexibility
- CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve
- Three year limited tank warranty
- ASME Construction Standard
Check local and state building codes prior to installation.