OZ Lifting 1/4" Stainless Steel Cable Assembly for COMPOZITE Davit Crane
DAVIT CRANE - 1200 LBS. CAPACITY COMPOZITE DAVIT CRANE - 1/4" Wire rope full drum 50'. Cable includes Swivel Hook with Latch and Ball End Fitting. Lightweight and easily portable the new COMPOZITE Davit Crane by OZ Lifting is bringing new technology and safe lifting together. This synergistic blend of strong lightweight composite materials and durable steel components will be available early summer.FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Boom/Extension and Mast made of Advanced Composite Material
- Light weight, about 40% lighter than steel
- Corrosion resistant
- Metal components mil-spec zinc plated
- External handle helps rotate crane under load
- 4 position boom
- Ratchet screw jack adjusts boom under load giving you infinite range of lift
- 360 degree rotation of crane on sleeve bearing
- No tools required for installation
- DIN-Rated hand winch equipped standard with a load holing weatherproof Weston brake
- Hand winch accepts two different cable termination points: swaged ball fitting or bare end cable
- Quick connect winch handle with power drill adapter included
- Pedestal or Socket bases sold separately and comes with mounting template
- Smart Latch technology at boom/mast connection
Current all metal davit cranes are advertised as being portable even though they weigh around 150lbs (1,000lbs capacity models). By utilizing advanced fiber reinforced composite materials this new COMPOZITE davit crane weighs about half that of an all metal davit crane. The new COMPOZITE davit is truly portable. The COMPOZITE davit crane can also be disassembled in seconds without any tools. By breaking the COMPOZITE davit crane into even smaller pieces it becomes even more versatile and portable. Assembly is equally quick and can be accomplished by one person, making transporting the crane from site to site or even taking it up to an elevated structure an easy process.
The fiber reinforced composite materials are inherently corrosion resistant. They are successfully used in some of the toughest humid environments in the industry. We complement this outstanding corrosion resistance with a combination of zinc chromate plating and powder-coating on all of the steel components and utilizing stainless steel pins. This extra effort means that the COMPOZITE davit crane will perform for years to come.
By using a modular base system, one COMPOZITE davit crane can service multiple areas. The crane rotates a full 360 degrees on a smooth self-lubricating bushing. This in combination with an external handle ensures that loads are easily and safely controlled. Further load control is enabled by the rear mounted ratchet screw jack. This allows the angle of the COMPOZITE davit crane to be adjusted under full load to provide precise load control.