Thermo Scientific Locator 4 Cryogenic Rack and Box System, 111 Liters
Retrieve cell samples quickly and easily using Thermo Scientific Locator Cryogenic Rack and Box Systems, which feature a unique hanging rack and gridded box design, advanced vacuum insulation, unmatched temperature uniformity and an innovative liquid nitrogen monitor. Features:
- Compact design minimizes space requirements while maximizing storage capacity.
- System is suited for both manual and computerized inventory record-keeping methods.
- Super-insulated vessels have special, narrow-mouth design that conserves liquid nitrogen by minimizing evaporation.
- Samples are stored below -180°C, even when less than 2" (5cm) of liquid nitrogen remains in the vessel.
- Ultrasonic Level Monitor safeguards irreplaceable samples with minimal liquid nitrogen evaporation and conduction.
- Advanced vacuum insulation minimizes liquid nitrogen evaporation and reduces operating costs
- Optional monitor provides continuous LED readout of liquid nitrogen level; activates visual and audible alarms when level falls below safe range of approximately 1" (2.5cm).
- Optional alarm also alerts operator in the event of excessive liquid nitrogen loss.
- Secure locking hasp prevents unauthorized entry.
Stainless steel indexed racks that fit into corresponding locations in the vessel. Each rack has individual storage compartments that hold one Thermo Scientific Nalgene Cryogenic Storage Box. Requires:
Nalgene Cryogenic Storage Boxes (order separately). Each box has individually numbered storage areas for use with vials sized 2.0mL and smaller.