Baldor-Reliance Inverter/Vector Motor, IDDRPM281504, 3PH, 150HP, 1755/2000RPM, 460V, DPG-FV, RL2882
Inverter/Vector motors are equipped with a superior insulation system designed to comply with NEMA MG-1 part 31 for inverter power. The motors available from stock range from 1/3 Hp to 1000 Hp. Designed for a variety of industrial applications where full torque is needed from base speed down to zero speed. Applications include conveyors, pumps, fans, metal processing, compressors, test stands, material handling, packaging equipment, printing presses, and others requiring exact speeds and positioning.Features
- Compact square laminated steel frame FL210-L440 (FL180 is extruded aluminum) for inverter duty and vector duty 1000:1 constant torque
- Premium class H insulation, 40 C ambient, 1.0 S.F.
- Three normally closed thermostats (one per phase)
- VPI insulation & insulated O.D.E. bearing is standard on all L440 frames
- Extruders, conveyors, crane & hoist systems, converting, pumps, web processing, test stands, traction duty, winders, printing