Baldor-Reliance Inverter/Vector Motor, ZDPM28150-BV, 3PH, 150HP, 1800/1980RPM, 460V, TEBC, FL2890
Inverter/Vector motors are equipped with a superior insulation system designed to comply with NEMA MG-1 part 31 for inverter power. The motors available from stock range from 1/3 Hp to 1000 Hp. Designed for a variety of industrial applications where full torque is needed from base speed down to zero speed. Applications include conveyors, pumps, fans, metal processing, compressors, test stands, material handling, packaging equipment, printing presses, and others requiring exact speeds and positioning.Features
- Above premium efficient design utilizing salient pole PM rotor technology to achieve high efficiency, low FLA and optimized power factor
- Synchronous speed performance in a compact square frame design FL180 aluminum and FL210-280 laminated steel frame design
- Continuous constant torque from base speed down to zero speed 1000:1 turn down
- Premium class H insulation
- Extruders, conveyors, crane & hoist systems, converting, pumps, web processing, test stands, traction duty, winders, printing.