Extreme Washeguard All-Stainless Washdown Motor, 3-Phase:
.75/.5HP, 3450/2850 RPM, Totally-Enclosed Non-Ventilated (TENV) Enclosure, 56H Frame, RIGID C, 208-230/460V, 3PH, 60/50HZ, Name Plate Amps 2.6-2.4/1.2&2/1, Continuous duty, 1.15 Service Factor, No thermal protection, Efficiency: 84, Efficiency Type: Standard, Ambient 40 C, Reverse Rotation, Shaft Length: 1-7/8".
Revolutionary Designed Stainless Steel Motors are built to be the last Stainless Steel Washdown motors you will ever need!
- Meet EPACT for non-exempt when tested without shaft seals
- Total winding encapsulation using an Epoxy Resin
- LEESON exclusive IRIS Inverter- Rated Insulation System
- Motors are UL component recognized
- CSA Energy Efficiency Verification
- Construction is CSA Certified for safety
- All exterior components are 300-Series stainless steel
- Protech Bearing isolator used for the output shaft seal
- Double Lip Viton shaft seal used on non-drive output shaft on TEFC motors
- Minimal exterior fasteners, no throughbolt design and screw on conduit box covers
- Pre-lubricated double-sealed bearings
- Quick access to bearings
- Rigid Cast Base for rugged applications
- Full fact nameplate is laser etched
- BISSC certified for baking
Click here to see our full selection of Motor Controls and Drives.