The Iron Shop, Standard Steel/Smooth, 3'6", 11 Risers Only, Black
Simple installation instructions, step-by-step DVD and all hardware included. This package is designed to reach a height of 8' 9" to 9' 6", lower heights will require less riser to be used. Stairs can go through a well opening or off the side of a balcony or loft. It can be attached to concrete or wood. All steel components are supplied in a black primer. The stair should be painted with appropriate paint after the stair is fully assembled. (Note: we recommend oil based enamel paint)Features
- Heavy 12 gauge steel treads and landing each welded to a 4" round collar that precisely slides over the 3-1/2" diameter center pole.
- Railing spindles and landing railing are 3/4" square steel tube.
- Treads and landing are pre-drilled to receive hardwood covering or underlayment for carpeting.
- 10" x 1/4" thick round metal base plate with pre-drilled holes for bolting to floor.
- Railing spindles have an adjustable cup shape fitting to receive the handrail.
- 1-1/4" round aluminum tube handrail (shipped coiled).
- Spiral Kits fit into a square well opening 2" larger than the stair diameter.
- Kits available in 3'6", 4'0", 4'6", 5'0", 5'6", and 6'0" diameters and CODE conforming models.
- Same stair may be installed either right or left hand up.
- Kits also install easily against a balcony or deck.