highwood® Adirondack Tete-A-Tete Connecting Table - Charleston Green
This Tete-A-Tete Table is part of the Adirondack Collection and is a simple add-on to bring an extra feature to two of our Hamilton Chairs (connect two regular size Hamilton Chairs OR two King Hamilton Chairs to each other – this item will not connect any other brand of chairs together). The table simply slides over the arm of two chairs and creates a gently angled shared table between the chairs. The perfect angle for conversation it really does take the standard chair and offer another configuration. Furthermore, the table simply slides down over the arms to lock in place and can easily be lifted so that the two chairs can be used individually. No assembly is required for this item – just take it out of the box and use. Just a few reasons why we think you will agree that highwood® products are the best choice for your family: Features:
- Beautiful: 8 out 10 people surveyed agree – highwood is the best looking recycled plastic option on the market
- Realistic: A subtle surface grain texture makes it look just like wood.
- Made in the USA: Proudly and 100% made in Hometown, PA
- Worry free: Leave it outside all year long through sunshine, rain and ice
- Durable: Proven in the harshest climates (from the ice of Alaska to the heat of Arizona, from mountains to salty coastal regions).
- Theme Park Approved: Highwood's unique material is the preferred wood alternative for America's world-famous theme parks
- Stainless hardware: Built with 304 grade stainless steel hardware
- Environmentally friendly: Our products save forests, do not require stains or chemicals and are made in a factory running solar energy
- Peace of mind: Backed by a 12 year residential/2 year commercial limited warrantySo kick off your shoes and let the stress of your day melt away. Welcome to highwood® Welcome to relaxation.