Lapp Energy-Free Waterer With Urethane Insulation Single Hole 20" W x 17" H x 29" L, 8 Gal. Capacity
This requires no gas or electric and there are no wires to cause electric shock. The design of the drinking baffle & insulated thermcap keeps out even when drinking. This is one of the easiest drinkers on the market for small calves, sheep, cows and horses.
Options available, please call for more information:
- It includes a high density urethane foam keeping it very well insulated.
- Underground air temperature ranges from 45-48° F helping drinker from freezing and even keeps water cool in summer.
- Round corners which is better for animal durability & safety and uses PTFE tape on all valve & water line fittings.
- Includes good water supply with non-corrosive 3/4" Non Siphoning plastic water valve , with 3/4" PVC shut off valve (will work with gravity flow or under pressure).
- No wasted water to keep it from freezing.
- Proper installation is essential for proper function and an adequate heat well under its mounting base is needed in order to work properly.
- Allows up to 60 lbs of water pressure (p.s.i.). Additional high-pressure valve required for pressures above 60 p.s.i.
Drinker / Waterer Valve, Automatic Shut-Off valuve, Double wall insulated heat tube, High-pressure valve. Note: If connected to city water, you may require a high-pressure valve.