Basic Packing Bench, Maple Butcher Block Top, T-Mold Edge - 72 x 36
The PBS-905 Packing Bench are the basic packing station for smaller packing operations. The ergonomic size of the bench is ideal for the typical worker. The adjustable legs and components allow all materials and supplies to be positioned within easy reach. The upper shelf can hold up to six different size cartons up to 30" by 30" flat size. The closed document shelf allows all small supplies to be stored off the table to increase working space. Both components extend over the top 9" leaving a comfortable 24" reach for all supplies. Additional modules can be added to the packing stations for increased storage of materials, supplies and equipment. Features:
- Packing stations are adjustable in height from 29" to 36"
- Components are adjustable to accommodate the worker
- All sheet metal components 14-16 gauge steel
- Packing Stations support up to 1800 lbs
- 72" x 36", 1-1/4" maple butcher block top with 1/8" eased edge
- Packing Stations have rounded edges with inlaid t-molded vinyl edges for protection
- All Packing Stations are provided with the highest quality tops
Additional table tops available in other sizes. To order, please contact Customer Service - 1.888.978.7759.
- Packaging Workstation - 72" x 36" x 29-36"H
- Cartoning Rack with T-Uprights & 6 Dividers
- Document Shelf