Shurtape, HVAC Printed, Aluminum Foil Tape, AF 100, UL181A-P/B-FX Listed, 2-1/2" X 60YD, Silver
2 mil aluminum foil with an acrylic adhesive used in the HVAC industry for joining and sealing fiberglass ductboard and Class 1 Flex Duct. Provides an air-tight seal.
UL 181A-P/B-FX Listed aluminum foil HVAC tape for joining and sealing joints, connections and seams on rigid fiberglass ductboard and flexible air duct. A tape that "does it all," AF 100 is engineered to form airtight bonds on joints and seams in application temperatures ranging from -20 F to 260 F and in humid conditions. Also available with EasyPEEL® split liner technology – it’s easy to start, even with gloves on.Key Features
- Printed aluminum foil tape.
- Excellent adhesion to rigid fiberglass ductboard and flexible air duct.
- Flexible and easy to use to create airtight bonds.
- Superior stability during extreme fluctuations in temperature.
- Applicable Standards: UL 181A-P; UL 181B-FX; UL Listed; FSI 25/SDI 50; UL 723.