Sloan Solis® RESS-C, Solar Powered Flushometer, 1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf or 3.5 gpf/13.2 Lpf
Sloan SOLIS® Solar powered Flushometers can also be activated via multi-lobular infrared sensor. Sloan"s SOLIS® Solar powered Flushometer is a breakthrough in design and function that transforms light into power. The SOLIS® Series of Flushometers provide the ultimate in conservation and performance. Sloan SOLIS® Solar powered Flushometers incorporate a intuitive button design for easy manual activation. Straightforward graphics alert user to proper activation. To further educate the user, two (2) instructional wall plates are included with each Sloan Solis® Flushometer. Touchless, sensor operation eliminates the need for user contact to help control the spread of infectious diseases. The Sloan SOLIS® Solar powered Flushometers is provided with an Override Button to allow a "courtesy flush" for individual user comfort.
Quiet, Exposed, Sloan Solis® Flushometer, Solar Powered, Sensor Activated Closet Flushometer Retrofit Conversion Kit for Sloan Royal®, Regal Pro® and Regal® Flushometers.
- Solar Powered. The sensor assembly is powered by a solar cell that will harvest power from artificial indoor light, either incandescent or fluorescent light, and use it as the energy source. The solar cell can provide approximately 100% power with 650 Illuminance (lux).
- Four (4) Size AA Battery Back-up Power Source
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- PERMEX™ Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with twin linear filtered bypass and vortex cleansing action
- Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant Sloan Solis® Solar Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
- Courtesy Flush™ Override Button
- Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Chrome Plated Handle Cap
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID™ Technology
- Installation Tools provided
- Diaphragm molded from PERMEX™ Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
- 100% of the energy used in manufacturing is offset with Renewable Energy Sources - Wind Energy