TrafFix Devices ADA Wall Barrier, Orange, 57000-AO
The top surface of the wall will provide a smooth continuous ergonomic guide rail. The pedestrian side of the wall shall have a smooth lower surface to allow for sight impaired cane tapping. The male and female linkable connectors will be blow molded to increase strength and flexibility. Each wall will have 10 molded-in vertical windows for improved wind load performance and visibility for guide dogs. Two tubular galvanized steel Step-N-Deploy legs will be in the bottom of each wall. The legs will be deployable with the toe of a boot. Both sides of the wall will have two each, 8" × 53" recessed area for reflective sheeting. The bottom of the wall will have openings to allow for water passage. Each wall will have two receiver holes and two shelves to support the attachment of barricade lights. The shelves will minimize the rotation of the barricade lights. Four molded-in stacking lugs will be on the street side of the wall and 4 molded-in receiver holes will be on the pedestrian side of the wall to allow for stacking, transport and storage.Features
- Ergonomic handrail provides a comfortable and secure guide through the work zone.Locations for two (2) Barricade Lights.
- Protect pedestrians from work zone hazards.
- Four (4) molded-in Stacking lugs for secure transport and storage.
- Two standard colors available: Orange and White.
- Custom colors available upon request.
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading.
- Made of flexible low density polyethylene.
- Stackable for easy storage and transportation.
- Available with various size and types of reflective sheeting.
- Parades/crowd control.
- Pedestrian traffic control.
- Barricade construction work zones.
- Blow Molded connectors provide strength and flexibility.
- Linked ADA Walls can be orated ≈120°.