Justrite® Temperature Controlled Outdoor 240V Safety Shower and Eye/Face Wash, 79 Gal, 30351
For outdoor use in low ambient temperatures, temperature controlled safety showers ensure delivery of tepid water for the ANSI recommended minimum period of 15 minutes when connected to water source. The system features an integral 79 US gallon (300 liter) tank with 3kW, 240V heater suitable for use in Class 1 Division 2 hazardous areas. The overhead shower and front mounted eye/face wash with protective lid are trace tape heated to prevent freezing.Features
- Specially designed, high-performance quarter-turn ball valve made of 316L stainless steel endures the harshest environments and site conditions.
- Low operating torque to open valve offers reliable, easy on/off operation when emergencies occur.
- Valve includes an integral, heavy-duty stainless steel stop-plate to handle rough operation without failure.
- Durable, coated stainless steel shower pull handle with nylon valve connection is easy to grip and activate for immediate water drenching.
- The shower includes a removable, self-draining overhead nozzle designed for high flow rates that meet or exceed ANSI standards.
- Made of durable nylon material, the nozzle offers optimal spray distribution for user protection.
- Made of durable, corrosion-resistant fiberglass, the covered eye/face wash incorporates an integral lid connected to the water valve for automatic operation; activate by simply lifting the lid.
- Includes an inspection record tag for recording service and test history.
- Electrical supply: 240V Single Phase, 60/50Hz.