Securall® 44-Gallon Manual Close, Laboratory Cabinet Yellow
Avoid the fire and explosion hazards of unprotected flammable liquids and chemicals with convenient Securall® Laboratory Cabinets. These cabinets are specifically designed to fit under most counters, allowing more counter-top workspace. Each cabinet is equipped with 18-gauge galvanized steel shelving and painted in two-part urethane. The interior and exterior finish consists of an aliphatic polyurethane finish. This polyurethane coating has chemical properties to withstand salt spray, chemical rub, fading due to UV exposure, and other tests performed to epoxy paints. Urethane is more durable under conditions when moving items in and out of the cabinet as it resists chipping and peeling. All cabinets are FM approved and comply with current OSHA regulations and are designed in accordance with the standards of NFPA Code 30.
- Finished in 2-part urethane
- Galvanized steel shelving
- Double wall construction with 1 ½" air space
- Flush mounted locking handle
- Static grounding bolt current OSHA compliant
- Reinforced 18-gauge all-welded construction
- 3-point self latching (Non Sparking) doors.
- Continuous piano hinge
- Large Warning label
- Adjustable zinc plated leveling legs
- Two 2" vents with flash arrestors
- Leak proof sill 2" deep