Add to list
ITEM #: WBB937210
MPN #: M2-50
Mark-10® Series 2 Economical Digital Force Gauge - 50 lbF Capacity
Questions & Answers (0)
Series 2 digital force gauges are designed for basic tension and compression force testing applications up to 100 lbF (500 N). Peak tension and compression readings are reliably captured via the gauges' ±0.5% accuracy and 500 Hz sampling rate. A backlit graphic LCD displays the current, peak tension, or peak compression reading. The gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity. An ergonomic, reversible aluminum housing allows for hand held use or fixture mounting, rugged enough for applications in both production and laboratory environments. Series 2 gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands and grips.
- Calculates peak tension and compression values
- 3 selectable units of measurement
- Ultra-compact, ergonomic housing
- Configurable default measurement unit and mode
- 500 Hz sampling rate
- Large, backlit graphic display with auto-dimming
- Powered by 9V battery or available AC adapter
- Reversible housing for alternate load cell orientation
- 9V Battery
- Quick-Start Gauge
- Resource CD
- Certificate of Conformance
Easy online or call-in returns.
Read return policy
Help us improve your experience with this product.