Securall® 120-Gallon, Manual Close, Vertical Flammable Drum Cabinet Beige
Keep Flammable Liquids close to the work area in a safe and organized way while limiting employee exposure with Securall® Safety Storage Cabinet. Cabinets are designed to meet safety requirements for the handling of Flammable Liquids.The interior and exterior finish consists of an aliphatic polyurethane finish. This polyurethane coating has chemical properties to withstand salt spray, chemical rub, fading due to UV exposure, and other tests performed to epoxy paints. Urethane is more durable under conditions when moving items in and out of the cabinet as it resists chipping and peeling. All cabinets comply with current OSHA regulations and are designed in accordance with the standards of NFPA Code 30 and FM approved.
- Finished in 2-part urethane
- Galvanized steel shelving
- Double wall construction with 1 ½" air space
- Flush mounted locking handle
- Static grounding bolt current OSHA compliant
- Reinforced 18-gauge all-welded construction
- 3-point self latching (Non Sparking) doors.
- Continuous piano hinge
- Large Warning label
- Adjustable zinc plated leveling legs
- Two 2" vents with flash arrestors
- Leak proof sill 2" deep