Securall® 12-Gallon Manual Close, Stackable Flammable Cabinet Yellow
Maximum storage in a compact size. These cabinets will hold up to 12 gallons of flammable liquids without taking up valuable floor space. These cabinets are designed to be used as a single cabinet, to fit on top of standard 30 gallon cabinets or on top of each other. Ideal for segregating flammables or to increase the capacity of your current cabinet. Equipped with adjustable shelves which can be positioned to meet your specific needs. The interior and exterior finish consists of an aliphatic polyurethane finish. This polyurethane coating has chemical properties to withstand salt spray, chemical rub, fading due to UV exposure, and other tests performed to epoxy paints. Urethane is more durable under conditions when moving items in and out of the cabinet as it resists chipping and peeling. All cabinets are FM approved and comply with current OSHA regulations and are designed in accordance with the standards of NFPA Code 30.
- Finished in 2-part urethane
- Galvanized steel shelving
- Double wall construction with 1 ½" air space
- Flush mounted locking handle
- Static grounding bolt current OSHA compliant
- Reinforced 18-gauge all-welded construction
- 3-point self latching (Non Sparking) doors.
- Continuous piano hinge
- Large Warning label
- Adjustable zinc plated leveling legs
- Two 2" vents with flash arrestors
- Leak proof sill 2" deep
- Poly tray on each shelf