Justrite Non-Combustible Outdoor Chemical Storage Building 911090 - 9-Drum
Constructed with heavy gauge steel and built-in secondary containment, every non-combustible locker is fully compliant, including meeting EPA 40 CFR, NFPA 30 and NFPA 1 regulations. This FM-approved locker is your solution for outdoor storage of 55-gallon (200-liter) hazardous chemical drums, including flammable and combustible liquids. Customize your locker to meet specific applications with a variety of optional features and accessories, including loading ramp, shelving, grounding kit, fire protection and lighting packages.
Outdoor safety lockers promote safe storage, handling, and disposal practices that minimize contamination of hazardous chemicals. Proper chemical storage not only reduces poison hazards or other accidents that affect our environment and communities, but also prevents unwanted fines. Protect your hazardous materials from accidental contamination, while protecting the environment and your employees. Insurance carriers require safe chemical storage practices to be put into place before granting or renewing policies.
Note: Always check with the local authority having jurisdiction to ensure that all rules and regulations are followed, including proper setback requirements for lockers.
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Secondary containment leakproof, all welded sump
- Galvanized steel grate flooring
- 42-inch wide steel door system with 3-point lock hardware
- Natural draft ventilation
- NFPA 704 diamond decal
- Multiple static grounding connections
- Anchoring plates for maximum hold down protection
- Chemical and UV resistant coating, inside and out
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Meets EPA, NFPA30 and NFPA 1 requirements