Harloff Catheter Procedure Cart, 59-5/8"W x 27-7/8"D x 80-1/2"H, Key Lock, Sand, MS8160-CATH3
The MS8160-CATH3 Catheter Procedure Cart is a triple column cart with tambour door specifically designed for use in a cath lab, i.e. an examination room in a hospital or clinic with diagnostic imaging equipment used to support the catheterization procedure. Preconfigured as follows: left column, 3 shelves, 2 each 2" trays, 2 each 4" trays, 3 each 7" wire baskets; middle column, 3 shelves, 4 each 2" trays, 3 each 4" trays, 2 each 8" trays; right column, Catheter Slide Shelf.Advantages and Benefits:
- Since hospital space is at a premium, the MS8160-CATH3 is perfect for storing, protecting and transporting medical instruments and supplies in a cart that comes fully assembled and ready to use.
- Designed for hospitals where there is never enough space in surgical workplaces
- Keep track of supplies while reducing excess inventory with a modular system of exchange trays, wire baskets or catheter slides.
- Increase workspace efficiency and improve workflow cut costs, decrease waste, improve productivity and enhance patient care.
- Various heights for plastic trays and wire baskets are available: choose from two inch, four inch or eight inch plastic trays; choose from four inch or seven inch wire baskets. Achieve space savings by using sliding dividers for storing drugs and medical supplies.
- Plastic side panels made of ABS, an impact resistance thermoplastic, accommodates exchange trays and wire baskets (sold separately)
- Either column can be removed created a double-wide column next to a single wide
- Shelves can be added to the double wide column
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows for access to supplies during clinical hours
- Full extension catheter holders with six or eight pairs of hooks (sold separately)
- Integrated push handles and corner bumpers
- Premium five inch casters, full swivel - two with brake
- Standard color is Sand. Also available in 16 other colors, using durable hard-baked powder coat finish
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty