Harloff Preset Double Column Cart, 42"W x 27-7/8"D x 80-1/2"H, Key Lock, Sand, MS8140-C
The MS8140-C is a preconfigured double column medical storage cart, with tambour door, designed for quick access to medical supplies, featuring the most innovative modular tray system on the market. The MS8140-C is preconfigured as follows: left column, top to bottom, 1 each 1/2" tray, 5 each 4" trays, 4 each 8" trays; right column, top to bottom, 1 each 1/2" tray, 4 each 4" wired baskets, 5 each 7" wired baskets. The MS8140-C can be used in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.Advantages and Benefits:
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor's product, using 2", 4" and 8" modular trays; or 4" and 7" wired baskets.
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the "clip-on effect," to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
- One half inch trays: Total of two 1/2 inch trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 1/2 inch
- Four inch modular trays: Total of five trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 1/2 inches
- Eight inch modular trays: Total of four trays that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 8 inches
- Four inch wired baskets: Total of four baskets that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 4 inches
- Seven inch wired baskets: Total of five baskets that are 23.50 x 15.75 x 7 inches
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 94 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side
- Corner bumpers with premium five inch casters, full swivel - two with brake
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty