Harloff Triple Column Cart, 59-5/8"W x 27-7/8"D x 80-1/2"H, Key Lock, Sand, MS8160SH-R
The MS8160SH-R is a triple wide medical storage cart, with a full double wide shell on the left equipped with five shelves, and a single column on the right. This configuration allows for quick access to medical supplies and features the most innovative modular tray system on the market. The MS8160SH-R can be configured for use in Arthroscopy, Cardiology, Catheterization, Cystoscopy, Endovascular Labs, ENT, Interventional Radiology, Laparoscopy, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and Vascular.Advantages and Benefits:
- Offers 30% more tray or basket storage capacity when compared with leading competitor's product, using 2", 4" and 8" modular trays; or 4" and 7" wired baskets
- Increased storage capability means fewer carts need to be purchased, thereby reducing capital purchase cost.
- Further optimize space within trays with adjustable dividers that have a unique locking design, called the "clip-on effect", to withstand high loads.
- Unique design of plastic side panels, combined with pull-out-stoppers, allows modular trays to be extended and viewed at an angle without falling out of the cart.
- Catheter shelf can be added featuring three robust dual slide assemblies, each slide contains five hooks.
- Plastic side panels form a modular system consisting of 141 insertion opportunities (47 per column) to hold modular exchange trays and baskets, which are sold separately.
- Catheter Shelf Holders can be added to any column.
- One of the columns can be removed to increase catheter storage capacity
- Equipped with full-width shelves on of the cabinet.
- Roll-up tambour door with key lock allows access to supplies during clinical hours.
- Integrated push handles are flush with cart side, positioned vertically for better control
- Ships fully assembled with twelve year warranty