Arké SKY030 Spiral Staircase Kit 63" Dia. 99-5/8" to 120-1/2" Height Range 1000lbs. Cap. Black
The Sky030 63" diameter black spiral staircase is manufactured in steel with a particular treatment (Sendzimir process) that consists in galvanizing steel by using a small amount of aluminum in the zinc bath and producing a coating with essentially no iron-zinc alloy. This process guarantees high resistance and durability. In addition the metal is polyester powder coated. The final result is a staircase that is specifically made for outdoor installations because of its resistance to atmospheric elements. The landing platform for the spiral staircase is a triangular/universal design for a more versatile and easier overall installation. The triangular landing is illustrated in the installation instructions and the product data sheets listed for review. The staircase can be turned in either a clockwise or counterclockwise rotational turn if your entry and exit points need to be different. These can vary based on the overall height of your installation when measured from "finished floor" to "finished floor". Features:
- Adjustable in height from 99-5/8" to 120-1/2"
- The height can be adjusted to a minimum of 83-1/16" and to a maximum of 148-7/16" by adding up to three additional risers (purchased separately, model K00000, K24117)
- All"-one complete kit packed in a crate – includes: 12 black steel treads with a raised profile to act as a non-slip feature, 1 black triangular landing, center pole, 13/16" diameter round black spindles , 26-ft flexible black extruded 2" PVC handrail, landing rail (connected to center pole), connectors and stainless steel hardware
- 4 spindles per tread
- Rise adjustable from 8-9/32" to 9-1/4"
- Clockwise or counterclockwise, exterior/interior installation, designed for use in square or mezzanine applications
- Finished opening must be 2" larger than the stair diameter
- Each Sky 030 stair kit is shipped with detailed assembly instructions. Toll-free support is available (888) 782-4758.
- This kit has been designed to meet the International Residential Building Code, as it relates to spiral staircases
- Consult your local building department for any questions and specifics regarding compliance with the local building codes prior to purchase