Makita® XFD03Z 18V LXT 1/2" Driver-Drill Bare Tool
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless ½" Driver-Drill (XFD03Z, tool only) delivers high torque, power, performance and improved ergonomics in a compact size. The XFD03Z weighs only 5 pounds (with battery, sold separately) with a superior power-to-weight ratio for a full range of drilling and driving applications.
The XFD03Z is powered by a Makita-built 4-pole motor with bigger front end ball bearings, and delivers a full 750 in.lbs. of Max Torque. The new planetary gear system and transmission has been redesigned for increased durability in a more compact size, so the XFD03Z is 8-7/8" long and weighs only 5 lbs. (with battery, sold separately).
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 750 in.lbs. of Max Torque, 25% more than the previous model
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-400 0-2,000 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh job site conditions
- All metal gears and aluminum gear housing for maximum job site durability
- Shift-Lock™ Drive System quickly shifts between modes
- Dual L.E.D. lights with afterglow enhanced illumination of work area
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- All metal ratcheting chuck engineered to prevent bit slippage and improves bit retention
- 21 clutch setting for optimal fastening torque control