Coxreels EZ-SH-375 3/8"x75' 300 PSI EZ-Coil® Safety Series Spring Retractable Hose Reel
COXREELS® SH Series "Super Hub™" spring driven hose reels, like the P Series, have a long history of dependable performance. The larger chassis and frame accommodate longer lengths and larger diameters of hose. Coxreels’ original Super Hub™ dual axle support system increases the stability during operation, reduces vibration and strengthens the structural integrity of the reel.
External fluid path with machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel inlet (Zinc plated steel swivel on HP models) Swivel Seals: NITRI
Sturdy single pedestal reel features Coxreels’ exclusive Super Hub™ dual axle support system Guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle & overhead positions Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base & support post for maximum stability 1" solid steel axle & lubricated precision bearings for smooth rotation
Controlled retraction speed up to 80% slower on EZ-Coil® models. Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor. Non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl & zinc plated ratchet Multi-position lock ratchet mechanism secures hose at desired lengthFeatures:
- Professional grade heavy duty steel construction. Durable proprietary CPC™ powder coat process. Rolled edges & ribbed discs provide strength & safety. Leading 2-year manufacturer's limited warranty. Made in the U.S.A. - Sold & Supported Worldwide
- SWIVEL - Machined from solid brass 90° full-flow NPT swivel for simple seal maintenance and fast and easy hose installation. No need to remove the reel from its mount.
- EZ-COIL® EQUIPPED - Lubricated and enclosed cartridge-style motor is easily removable for safe and convenient maintenance.. Coxreels patented safety system that retracts up to 80% slower than conventional reels.
- CNC SPUN DISCS - Heavy duty CNC robotically spun and ribbed discs with rolled edges for greater strength, durability, hose protection and operator safety.
- 1/4" STEEL BASE - Sturdy single pedestal design with solid one piece steel base and support post, no weld, for maximum stability. Equipped with Coxreels exclusive super hub™ dual axle support
- MULTI-POSITION GUIDE ARM - Versatile guide arm adjusts to wall, floor, ceiling, and vehicle mounting positions.
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE - long lasting, chip resistant and rust inhibiting CPC powder coat finish, adjustable solid rubber hose stop, and sturdy permanently lubricated. precision bearings.
- 1" Permanently Lubricated Precision Bearings