Stainless Steel, 3/8 x 30ft, 3000 psi, SS, Oil Without Hose
Reelcraft's stainless steel hose reels are ideal for food processing, pre-rinse, wash down, chemical transfer and industrial-solvent handling. Also suitable for coastal, offshore and on-board ship in marine applications where the harsh environment of salt water spray requires the use of stainless steel hose reels. Swivels include Viton® "O" rings. Stainless steel hose reels increase the life of expensive chemical fluid transfer and wash down hoses and improve sanitation. Eliminate tripping hazards of hoses by properly storing them on reels. NOTE: Standard latch parts are made from aluminum. Stainless latch parts are available as a standard option.Features
- Full-flow stainless steel shaft and swivel assures maximum product delivery. (Exception: Series 80000- aluminum fluid path)
- Heavy duty brackets eliminate bending due to angular hose pull.
- Banded drive spring gives smooth automatic hose retrieval.
- Multi-position guide arm permits wall, floor, ceiling, pit or truck mounting.
- Nylon guide rollers reduce hose drag and abrasion.
- Pos-i-latch will maintain the desired working length of hose. Mechanism assures a positivelatch of the hose.
- All reels are permanently factory lubricated.
- 7000 Series offers weatherproof gasketed spring motor, assures maximum service life.
- Vibration-proof self-locking fasteners assure assembly integrity.
- 304L grade of stainless steel.
- Passivated for electro-polish finish.