Leviton ODC0P-W Surface and Ceiling Mount Photocell, Indoor 0-70fc, Low Voltage
Levitons photocells are sensors used to precisely monitor either task or ambient light levels. As part of a Leviton lighting control system, photocells work with other components in the system to automatically adjust light levels to a user defined level. The photocell is most suitable for installation in rooms with windows and open spaces receiving substantial ambient light. Photocells must be hardwired to a compatible Leviton lighting control system.
- Constant lighting at the optimal level for greater visual comfort and acuity, which contributes to improved productivity
- Provides convenient, automatic hands-free lighting control
- Lowers electric bills by reducing usage of lighting where ambient natural light is also present
- Measures light from any source in the visible spectrum within a 60 degrees cone or 180 degrees angle of response depending on the model
- The Fresnel lens is used to reduce the influence of stray light striking the photocell from nearby windows or incidental side lighting