CF-L55SE/830, Single Tube, 55 watt, 12000 hour rated bulb with 2G11 base.
Achieving high light output in a compact sized lamp is now available with USHIO's Ultra-LTM lumen compact fluorescent lamps. The Ultra-LTM series of lamps can deliver up to 87 lumens per watt, making them one of the best energy efficient lamp choices on the market today and are ideal for the new, innovative low-profile fixtures. The Ultra-LTM lamps are able to render colors very well with their tri-phosphor coating and 82 CRI properties. In addition, these lamps are rated at 12,000 hour average rated life. These lamps can be used in a variety of fixtures and applications and can operated on both instant start and rapid start ballasts.
- High Lumens The Ultra-LTM from USHIO delivers high light output in a compact shape, suitable for smaller luminaires. For example: a 40W Ultra-LTM lamp produces 3150 lumens with a length of only 21.1 inches compared to an F32T8 lamp which produces 3050 lumens with a length of 48 inches
- Compact Size The Ultra-LTM lamps are made in compact shapes and sizes to fit today's compact, low-profile fixtures. These lamps will allow the user the versatility in selecting the right lighting system to suit their needs
- Energy Efficient These lamps deliver up to 87 lumens per watt, making them one of the best energy efficient light choices on the market today
- Long Life In an effort to reduce maintenance costs, the life rating of these lamps is 12,000 hours. Compared to incandescent lamps, these Ultra-LTM lamps will last 12 to 16 times longer
- Excellent Color Rendering All of the Ultra-LTM lamps are manufactured using a tri-phosphor coating ensuring that all lamps have the high color rendering properties of 800 series lamps. The Ultra-LTM lamps have a CRI of 82 and are available in 3000K, 3500K and 4100K color temperatures
- IS / RS Ballast Versatility These lamps can be used on either Instant Start or Rapid Start ballasts
- Retail Lighting
- Task Lighting
- Cove Lighting
- Office Lighting
- High-Bay Lighting