Stainless Mesh Cut Resistant Gloves
Stainless steel cut resistant gloves are ideal for severe cutting operations, where extremely sharp knives are used, and cutting with force is required. Metal mesh gloves are normally worn on the non–knife holding hand to protect from injuries due to knife slips and forceful movement.
- Each glove comes with an adjustable strap.
- Straps are anti–microbial to inhibit bacterial growth.
- Gloves are machine or hand washable with hot water and soap.
- 5 finger glove – ambidextrous, this glove offers full hand protection against cutting.
- 3 finger glove – ambidextrous, this glove offers three finger protection. The thumb, index and middle fingers are protected. 3 finger gloves are frequently used when manual cutting operations are less forceful.