***SPECIAL ONLINE REBATE DEAL***
When you purchase a KwiKool model along with Ceiling Kit and/or Air Chute Kit you are eligible for a $25 - $50 rebate. In order to receive this rebate your purchase must be made between January 1 – December 31, 2017. After your purchase, please follow this link here
and fill out the Rebate form. Manually emptied Condensate Tank, Plug & Play Easy Installation
Industrial portable air conditioners are designed for economical spot cooling in industrial plants,server rooms, hospitals and anywhere electrical equipment creates a heat load. The Model KPAC1411-2 (nominal 1.1-ton or 13,700 BTU) is the smallest unit in size and capacity in The KPAC II Series, KwiKool’s Single Duct Line of portables. The KPAC1411-2 has an extremely small foot print that is ideal for spot cooling people or equipment in a high ambient environment. The KPAC II Series offers a quick cooling solution with its "plug and play" technology that tops the competition with its small size, strong air flow, and easy installation. The KPAC II Series achieves a 20 degree F. temperature differential across its coil. This means that 95 degree F. input air will produce 75 degree F. output air. For spot cooling applications at a work station the unit will effectively cool a person or equipment within 5 to 7 feet of the unit. The KPAC II Series out performs and out lasts other portables, all at a price that is comparable to other products.
The KPAC1411-2 runs on a standard 115-volt/15-amp circuit with automatic restart after a power failure. The unit comes with a 3.5-gallon self-contained condensate tank with float activated unit cut off, that is manually emptied. Installation takes less than ten minutes for easy set up, using the single duct ceiling kit.Unit Includes Cold Air Supply Chutes. The Hot Air Duct Kit is sold separately.Key Features
- MADE IN USA
- 13,700 BTU/H – 1.15 Ton capacity air cooled.
- Compact yet Powerful.
- Runs on 115V 15 amp curcuit.
- Wide Operating range of 70 F-110 F.
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards.
- Single duct system for easy installation.
- Multi-function microprocessor control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display.
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap.
- 3.5 gallon self-contained condensate reservoir tank for easy removal and emptying.
- Condensate overflow protection with audible alarm.
- Capillary tube construction for simplicity.
- Heavy duty compressor with automatic restart and short cycle protection.
- Motors and compressors have overload protection.
- High-pressure safety with manual reset.
- Automatic freeze protection using microprocessor freeze stat.
- Heavy-duty locking casters.
- Rifle tube coils for efficient heat transfer.
- Fully insulated, heavy duty galvanized steel cabinet with Kwikool’s exclusive E-Z Clean scratch-resistant attractive two-tone HammerCoat epoxy protective finish for optimum durability, efficiency, low maintenance and quiet operation.
- Filter dryer for Moisture protection.
- Easy access Service Door.
- Shraeder service ports.